Kingsland Community Park, on the shores of Lake LBJ, is a public-access park administered and managed by the Kingsland/Lake LBJ Chamber of Commerce.
Your donations are what keep this park going strong. Donations are accepted and appreciated! Thank you to all the supporters of the "2018 Kingsland Beautification Project" for raising over 6K in funding for the parks amenities!
PUblic Boat Ramp
Public Boat Ramp and Trailer Parking - $10 Launch fee This fee supports maintenance of the boat ramp and the park. No city funding is provided for maintenance of this park.
3 - 20' Boat Docks for Day Docking. Available of first come first serve basis.
Community Building Rental
- Large, air-conditioned building central room
- 2 restrooms
- Kitchen w/pass through
- Tables and seating for 100 occupants
- Ideally set up for meetings, reunions, receptions or any public or private event.
- Available for rent on a daily, weekend or weekly basis
- Some restrictions do apply.
- Over night lodging is not permitted.
- Major Improvements Coming Thanks to the Support of Our Community in the "Kingsland Beautification Project." For more details email us about how to donate to the beautification of Kingsland and our community park.
- Agreement Here --> Building Rental Agreement
- Email or call for more info!
Several picnic tables on site available on first come, first serve basis.